Aeris warranty conditions
Thank you very much – we are pleased that you have chosen our products.
The period for calculating the warranty period starts with the date of invoice for direct purchase via Aeris or from the date of purchase from an authorized Aeris dealer. For all our products we grant a guarantee period of three years.
If material or manufacturing defects occur on original parts within the warranty period, we will provide one of the following services under the manufacturer's warranty:
- free repair of the goods in our factory or
- exchange of the goods free of charge for an equivalent item (if necessary also a successor model, if the original goods are no longer available) or
- free delivery of the spare parts required for the repair (if necessary against return of the parts complained about).
The type of service will be determined by Aeris after examination of the damage. The warranty service provided does not extend or interrupt the warranty period.
In case of a warranty claim, please contact us directly (if you purchased the goods directly from us) or your Aeris dealer (if you purchased the goods from one of our partners).
Excluded warranty claims
Warranty claims are excluded in case of damage to the goods caused by:
- abusive or improper handling or use,
- exceeding the maximum weight loads,
- environmental influences (humidity, heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.),
- failure to observe any safety precautions,
- non-compliance with the assembly and/or operating instructions,
- use of force (e.g. blow, impact, fall),
- unauthorized repair attempts, improper interventions or maintenance by unauthorized persons,
- wear and tear of the upholstery fabrics, damage due to care errors as well as impact, scratch, and tear damage,
- defects in special articles (e.g. special constructions, upholstery materials provided, special paintwork).
Any claim under warranty requires that Aeris is enabled to examine the warranty case because the goods were sent in. Please make sure that damage during transport is avoided by appropriate packaging. For the safe return of your product to our factory, we will be pleased to provide you with transport packaging if required and against payment of costs. The transport costs are borne by the warrantee.
To apply for warranty service, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice with the goods complained about. Please understand that Aeris may refuse warranty service in case a copy of the invoice is not enclosed. Sending the copy of the invoice is required to calculate the warranty period. In addition, you must provide the name and address of the seller, if not indicated on the enclosed copy of the invoice, in order to verify the purchase from an authorized dealer or from Aeris directly.
For repairs outside the warranty period you will receive a cost estimate. To that end, please contact the Aeris service team at + 49 (0) 89/900 506-0 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your legal rights are not limited by this warranty promise. In particular, any existing legal warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this warranty promise.